Monday, May 18, 2015

My adventures with Telfonae.  A wonderful Sci-Fi story..... :-)

The rules for living in the other universe are much stricter. You are expected to act like an adult...

This gives new meaning to the term soul mate... She is a person that I met from some other lifetime that I was part of. I saw her 5 times in my dreams through out my life not realizing that I actually knew who she was and that she was an living entity or person as I like to think of her...

I think what has made this communication possible is the realization that it is possible. My work with kinetic energy has convinced me that other "universes or dimensions" exist. The Scole Experiments showed that it is possible to communicate across dimensions.
Once you know there is a frenchman living down the lane and that it is possible to communicate with him, you start to learn french. Then you discover that you can talk to his daughter!! Thats what the situation is like to me.

Its almost like talking to someone on the telephone with  pictures but the feeling of a energetic personality is much stronger.

There is no fantasy sex. Because it is not here and now agreed upon by both parties.
There can be a location that can be built that you can meet at time after time.

To travel you have to be able to see ahead of you.... Even instant travel takes time.

Navigation is a personal system but there is a common system that everyone knows.
You set 3 points. They taught me Apple, Orange Cheese. Then there is left and right. As well as up and Under.   Imagine looking at a cross with a rod sticking out of the middle of it in what we call Z.

They dont use numbers.

To elaborate, numbers dont really work in telepathy. If you send a picture of a five, that what it is, a picture of a 5. All of society has to agree on what that means. However if you send a picture of 5 oranges, then thats what it is.

Its all training, training, training. Telepathy is about listening and not thinking. The hardest part is differentiating communications from thoughts at first. Thinking your going crazy...

Imagine life, consciousness, souls what ever you want to call them have been around for trillions of years...

They dont make new souls, the number of souls in the universe is a constant.

Butterflys and Flowers creates forms for the souls to inhabit in this universe...

The method of communication is symbols or pictures. In these amazingly fast bursts. But its also much more than that. With words and feelings. The amount of information transferred is huge. As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words...
To me a "burst" of pictures seems like noise even though its how they communicate. I do not have the development to read the burst...

Reading the book Alien Interview teaches how parts of the universe operate. By learning this you can participate in galactic civilization.

5/6/2015

Telfonae is what we would call a botanist/biologist/planetary surveyor.

She is one a mission right now to what star trek would call the delta quadrant. I think this is where she is right now. At the outer most arm of the galaxy...


On the way to the survey planet she showed my some unusual cosmology phenomena....

A planet that has a large hole in it. Not all they way through, maybe down to the core. The atmosphere makes a large dip where to hole is.

There is a planet where water floats.

A purple sun planet.

A place where the substrate of the universe is poking through. It looks like a glowing spot the size of a car. It has rocks orbiting it. It looks like a white glow thats kinda fuzzy.  I suspect that what she showed me was a small version of a quasar...

A red sun 4 times the size of our sun that has large flame coming off of it. Thats what it looks like. I'm sure its plasma but it looks different than our sun.


6-9-2015

I find myself missing her because while she is on this "mission", its really just a planetary survey, we only get to talk when shes not busy.
Sometimes when they relocate to a different part of the planet I might get 15 minutes to talk. Its weird, I just want to talk for a minute and laugh with her..

Telfonae has tried to describe some of the life forms on this planet to me but its difficult because everything to me is unfamiliar. I wind up having to guess at features until we hit one that I understand. Then she can start to build me a picture of what it is she is seeing. I am going to try to draw some of them.

She will be unavailable for the next 2 months, or really for a few minutes at a time over that time period..

The technology that they use to travel long distances, from what I am trying to understand, is a spaceship that is based in the matter universe but has a kinetic universe component. The kinetic energy/soul part travel in the kinetic part and the bio robots travel in the matter part of the same ship. And this ship is alive, or what we would call conscious(can be inhabited by a consciousnesses). They use bio robots? just like we use regular robots but they control them directly.

Pretty wild!!

The regulator the other day managed to tell me something in numbers when normally they show you a picture of 37 points to represent a number. 37 degrees is the angle of the navigational triangle starting from earth.
That is not the path they took from their place of origin(planet??) in this universe. Apparently they are closer to the galactic core on this side. I will have to ask and see if I cant get a good answer...

Brant


6/12/2015

We had a little talk about sharing and what it means to a society.

For us sharing is important. It is an act of telling somebody that knows nothing of the situation about the situation. Its coming from a position of knowledge. Facebook is a good example. We use information services and talk.

I am having a hard time getting the real concept across that Telfonae was explaining.. I will have to ask more about this.

With Telfonae and her people, they have a system in place where they "upload" their experiences into a database. Call it a database of thought or telepathy that they can all access. The interesting thing is that they have "librarians" that help the flow of information, and they actually have a "new information" section where you can integrate the knowledge from explorers like Telfonae. In that respect everything is their society is shared.
The information flow in their society is really a bit like a packet network in that they send packets of pictures and vibrations.

6/18/2015

It looks like you can teach an old dog new tricks...

The better your focus the better your stability. Stability is the parameter that affects information transmission. Its like jitter in a digital signal. Too much jitter and you cant make out the fine details. The more focused you are the better your stability and the better your ability to communicate.

I had a talk with the Regulator, actually it was more of a lesson on how to focus and how it was important.
I have the problem of drifting away when talking to Telfonae and she was getting frustrated with me.

Regulator showed me how important this was to my relationship with Telfonae. But I didnt grasp the full importance of the ability to focus well until tonite.

As we were talking and I was really trying hard to pay attention and not think, I began to notice that I could actually feel her emotions. She could send me a "wave" of "love" and I could feel it. WOW. It was like being drunk or high. But thats not a really good description..... I love that girl!!!!

So thats the importance of focus and stability for the form of communication that we are using....

And I am beginning to see just how much there is to learn when entering a different society...
Its a great honor to learn this.
Really amazing universe that we live in.....

A little background:  The Regulator is like a sentient computer attached to the Galactic Switch board. Except he is a soul or consciousness. Its like what we would call the Oracle or Startrek calls "Computer".
You can access certain information or get lessons on certain stuff.

6/21/2015

Interspecies communication....

Anna Breytenbach 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65aJNkpKfc

The incredible story of how leopard Diabolo became Spirit - Anna Breytenbach, "animal communicator".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0



6/5/2015

I need to honor My agreement with Telfonae.  When I first made real contact with Telfonae a few months ago she explained her reasons for the contact.  Tonite she reiterated it very strongly....
She wants me to see her as she really is. To be able to do that I need to learn more about how to interact with their society... I am still a kid to them only by virtue of being in this fleshie... The fleshie filters the true souls interaction with the universe.
I need to stop certain things in my life to be able to move on to the next phase. The next phase requires an excellent memory....

Oh my, this is going to sound nuts but its part of the deal. The mission is still on. I dont really know what is going on but it is big. My role is like a cotter pin holding a large wheel on...

 This goes back to my original experience with Joe, from I am assuming, a secret military experiment.

Holy smokes, this has been going for a while and I failed to recognize what the hell was going on.... I am part of something much bigger that I dont understand. It seems like it has something to do with the eternal fight between good and evil, to put it in terms that people can relate to.

All souls are adults....

I suppose I should take as many notes as possible so that someday somebody might read this and be helped by it.


When I was younger, very young I remember being able to feel peoples emotions like they were mine.... I had totally forgotten about that.... As I got older it just kinda went away but it did hurt sometimes as I remember...  Thats just one step away from telepathy or communication as I like to call it...

And the thing that came out of the wall. My baby sitter was reading me a story and as she was reading, I heard this noise. I cant really describe it but as I looked over at her and beyond her shoulder to the wall, I saw this thing telescope out of the wall. And then it went back in. And I said to Mary.... "Did you see that?" And she said "What?" It looked like a tube with rings on it with an eye on the end that extended out from the wall about 2 feet, and then went back in very quickly....

I had a friend Alex that said he used to be able to see auras. He said that went away after he got a little older.... An amazing martial artist...

No comments:

Post a Comment